We are the eyes to the blind, and the feet to the lame.
We care for the ones who need us the most.
Companion Services: This in-home service consists of supervision and monitoring activities that assist an individual in maintaining a comfortable and supportive environment.
• Provide a supportive and comfortable environment
• Provide recreational activities and friendly conversation
• Assist with errands and supervise activities as directed, such as taking medication, dressing, etc.
• Provide transportation for client for appointments
• Meal preparation, planning and shopping, light housekeeping, laundry
Homemaker Services: This in-home service consists of all duties included with our Companion Services. It is for clients that need assistance in managing their household. Duties include those of companion plus daily housekeeping & transportation
Personal Care Services: This in-home service consists of all duties included with both our Homemaker and Companion services. It is for clients that need significant assistance with both managing and maintaining their household.
Respite Care: Provides comfortable, daily supportive services to our clients while engaging them in daily activities.
In-Home Support: Services provide 4-24 hour assistance for activities of daily living and other duties necessary to maintain your loved one in supported living.
We accept Vocational rehabilitation clients, (CDC) Consumer Directed Care, and Med waiver.